SWF players, please don't be toxic

Alright I suppose the term isn't "toxic" exactly but it's frustrating when you have survivors who are clearly swf intentionally spending the entire game trying to irritate you (purposefully healing in your face, jumping pallets towards you on purpose, doing gens in your face, etc). This was the entire team the entire game as well.


Yeah I played terrible that game but doing these types of things just isn't encouraging people to keep playing killer. No need to dunk on someone you are clearly better than in a game.


Anyone else feel similar?

Comments

  • Some people in both roles could be a little kinder.

    Unfortunately there is 0 incentive to be kind or respectful in this game. I hope someday they really do something with the "Thumbs Up" option at the end of the match. Maybe some rewards for good behaviours would make people a little less rude. This community is also obsessed with the rulebook meme and will call out any person trying to promote friendliness and respect for "trying to bring back the rulebook in 2023".

    Anyway.... all that can be done is being the change you'd like to see in the game.

    I'm a firm believer in respecting your opponents and I chat amicably frequently with mine, as killer and as survivor. I've met quite a few friends this way. So I do think overall the game is much less toxic than its reputation says, at least at lower mmrs.

  • Sorry but asking people to not be awful is asking too much. Especially here.