I need dbd friends!!
I'm still new to DBD, And I play on ps4 but can crossplay! I just want friends to play with in all honesty, I'm fairly new still and suck at the same haha. I'm a 22 year old female :3
I'm still new to DBD, And I play on ps4 but can crossplay! I just want friends to play with in all honesty, I'm fairly new still and suck at the same haha. I'm a 22 year old female :3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, idk if we can play together bc I'm on pc but i want to make friends in this game, it's so sad play this game alone sometimes.
Hello, if your still looking for teammates add me on ps5. Profile name is Elite141nate.
Hi I’m on ps4 my username is my psn name if you’d like to play