Tribute Level 7
So I'm "stuck" at level 7 and have the circular arrows icon.
Did I miss something or is 7 it?
Having fun with the game, just confused at times. Sorry for the noobness.
Scrib
So I'm "stuck" at level 7 and have the circular arrows icon.
Did I miss something or is 7 it?
Having fun with the game, just confused at times. Sorry for the noobness.
Scrib
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this thing resets every week. I'ts not a progression that unlocks anything, it just gives you cells for obtaining GenMat(exp for advisors).
The circular arrows, as you called them, is just the generic symbol that indicates "repeatable" action.
It just means, once you react a full bar to progress further, it will reset itself back to where it was and repeat.
Tribute resets every week or so.
I wish it would be longer or provide additional rewards and reset itself to a lower value again, to make it more "spicy".