Error 8018
It's the first time I've seen it, what is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have got 5 days
I don't know i can't play 5 days if i can solve of the problem i can tell you
Can you play now?
I contacted support and they fixed my game!!! Have you contacted them yet??? I just described my issue and poof it's gone now my game works perfectly fine.
I say but but nothing are you writing help center
I'm sorry I cant help out more but this is what I did to resolve my problem. I hope yours gets resolved soon too!!!
Thank you
i have this problem how do I fix it?
hahaha nope but do you now who to fix it?