Destroyed My Outpost, Cannot rebuild or rebuy site.

Destroyed my outpost in the build menu. I am unable rebuild as it does not appear in the menu as an option. I also cannot buy the burial site that it was on as it says I already own it. Burial site name is Mound City. In the Available burial sites screen it says 1/200 burial sites owned, however I see 2 sites that say owned. Am I screwed on building on this site?

Comments

  • Update: Since the build site shop refreshed, I can no longer see if it still says I own the site. Hopefully for my sake next time its available to purchase it will let me buy it.

  • why did you do that silly

  • @acupofdoom said:

    Update: Since the build site shop refreshed, I can no longer see if it still says I own the site. Hopefully for my sake next time its available to purchase it will let me buy it.

    What you wanted to do is in the build menu at the bottom. You'll see strip outpost and whatever button that corresponds with the system you're playing on