Killer lobbys take forever since last patch

Since 2.4. the lobbys seem to be broken. It takes for ever to get a full lobby.

I am playing on Rank 1 but its not only on Rank 1. A friend of mine who just started the game is on Rank 16 and he needs quite some time to get a lobby too.
The Legion week is also over and it didnt get better.
We are both EU btw.

How is it for you guys?

Comments

  • Getting better than it was right after release. Depends on the time I play though.

  • Are you trying to play Killer or survivor because survivor queues are instant for me here in Sweden.

  • @se05239 said:
    Are you trying to play Killer or survivor because survivor queues are instant for me here in Sweden.

    I am trying to play as killer.

  • @Crythor said:

    @se05239 said:
    Are you trying to play Killer or survivor because survivor queues are instant for me here in Sweden.

    I am trying to play as killer.

    Killer queues have been awful overall, lately. Especially in the lowest and highest of ranks, it's.. fast-ish in the middle ranks.

  • @se05239 said:

    @Crythor said:

    @se05239 said:
    Are you trying to play Killer or survivor because survivor queues are instant for me here in Sweden.

    I am trying to play as killer.

    Killer queues have been awful overall, lately. Especially in the lowest and highest of ranks, it's.. fast-ish in the middle ranks.

    Before 2.4 it was fine for me. Maybe they screwed something up during their patch and new matchmaking testing.