How do you relax on the weekend?
Give some advice / maybe even ready-made solutions. And already everything that I did was tired ... and not so relaxes me.
Give some advice / maybe even ready-made solutions. And already everything that I did was tired ... and not so relaxes me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alcohol.
In no particular order
Tea
Alcohol
Hot buble bath
Going to the barber to get pampered
read books/comics
Listen to music I like
Take heavy dosage of antidepressants
Indulge in my hobby by buying masks for my collection
Burning incense sticks or perfumed candle
Drawing
Doing purposely ######### looking 3d animation
Playing calm solo game
-Play video games, currently going through Pokemon Lets Go Eevee, Fallout 76 when it decides it will let me play for more than 5min without blue screening
and Tales of Zestiria when I'm not binging DbD.
-Play with my dog/take her to parks.
-Watch silly things on youtube (Like GMM)
-Make something with Perler beads or fail at any attempt at crochet (I'm getting really good at making a useless square though).
-Reading. It's a time investment but it's super relaxing just to stare at dead trees while hallucinating vividly. Helps you relax when it takes your mind to another world.
I read. A LOT. That's my fun when I'm not bashing dbd.
I work. What's a weekend?
Sex
Alcohol
Drugs
Drinking a cold beer while nodding at the toxic survivor that is waving his arms in panic mode while he is realizing that he got too cocky.
Jokes aside, if I wanna relax, I dont play DBD