It does not want to log me in I think?
Ive been getting this all morning and all day, tried everything restart, reinstall,validate. PC btw
Tagged:
Pending
Ive been getting this all morning and all day, tried everything restart, reinstall,validate. PC btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried to send a pic but it doesn't want to do that I guess, it says errorcode: 8,024
Is it still persisting? Have you checked your Firewall settings?
I think the error suggests that you can’t connect to the servers at all, and if you have a functioning internet connection and the servers don’t seem to be affected for others it might be due to your firewall or something?
I am having the same issue as well