Give me a perk to Mori the obsession after 2 hooks Please
Why do I need to wait till the generators are finished in order to Mori the obsession?, Can I not just Mori the obsession after two Hooks I don't see what the big deal is, They have Built-in borrow time anyway After getting off hook , Why do I have to spend hours in blood Web in order just to play? And why only License killers have Their own Mori System , I don't want to spend blood points or to spend money or Wait till every Generator is finished in order to MORI It doesn't make sense
Comments
i have basically unlimited moris so i really don't understand how that's an issue
Eh, it does make sense. You just gotta get used to it.
Besides, all "extra" mori's specific killers have don't count as mori's.
So I just facecamp survivors then?
Ok I guess lol
So I can't Mori survivors on death hook with out paying blood points why? Even though they are the obsession, and I have to pay blood points in order to tunnel a survivor to the point of Death hook and mori them lol so you want the survivor to Finish generators , Then to pretty much get instant down and then all Mori
Why can't you? Because the game isn't designed that way. If you want to mori, you need to use a perk/addon that gives you that option or buy one of the two mori offerings. Pretty simple. I don't see a reason for the game to change how this works.