Is anybody else getting massive screen freezes playing the game? Does anyone know a fix?

Recently in the middle of March I began lagging incredibly hard when any sort of interaction occurs, pressing any button will make my screen freeze for several seconds, if I click it again it won't freeze as badly or at all. I get into a game and the freezes are much worse, heavy 5 second freeze on first skillcheck or chase and slightly shorter ones in the next skillchecks, although chase freeze durations vary for some reason.

All these times my screen freezes I miss a skillcheck or completely lose a survivor, I thought it was a driver issue so I reinstalled my GPU driver which resulted in a temporary fix which came back a few days after and reinstalling again would not work, this is apparently not only me as I have talked to others in chats who also get that and cannot find a solution.

Comments