Host unreachable

I am getting the following message:

Unable to reach the game host. Please check your network settings (NAT Type) if the problem persists, please attempt to join a different session.


NAT Type on my switch is B and NAT type on my PS4 is 2. I played for 4 hours last night me on my switch and my friend on my PS4.


My internet is WiFi on my switch and Lan on my PS4

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • have the same problem.. not being able to play on steam since 30 mins....

    Unbenannt.png


  • MANY having the problem, looking at the steam forum, theres already a lot of complaints. Almost within minutes the page number goes up. So its not a smoll problem at all. And many are complaining that they cant finish the rift, so am i.


    image.png


  • Having this problem as well. Can we please get a time extension on the rift?

  • Im having same problem. Chimed in that steam discussion, comments are flowing.

    First it was some NAT trouble, then just disconnect and Unable to connect to host problem.

  • I'm having the same problem firstly when I started joining a game it was just constantly loading and then i restarted the game and then i get the nat error, I restarted the router after and then i have "Unable to connect to host" stuff like @k1ll3r_fr0st.

    I also checked this site https://downdetector.com/status/dead-by-daylight/ and there is over 1000 reports on this problem now , so yeah this is a big problem now.

    The strange thing is that it was fine like 1 hour ago.

  • It should be resolved now, at least they say it in that steam thread.