Is this a bug? (Most probably a feature)
When I get in a match as a killer 1/4 of the times I can't see gens' auras, making it hard to find survivors... For them to appear I need to wait for someone to mess up a skillcheck
When I get in a match as a killer 1/4 of the times I can't see gens' auras, making it hard to find survivors... For them to appear I need to wait for someone to mess up a skillcheck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah....that's...that's not supposed to happen. Take a video, gather some data on it, and tag a mod to move this to the bug section.
To reiterate the things Behavior could use from you...
"@Shelby_BHVR said: