Fix the piggy’s trap’s
My timer was literally ticking down as she was chasing me. Wasn’t in crouch mode or anything. Also, she needs a buff, been needing one for awhile now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully she'll be one of the killers looked at soon after Freddy. She could probably scrape by without her power being touched, but her add ons are simply abysmal, and giving her a full revamp of add on tracks could easily put her in a higher tier.
She has like 3 or 4 that even affect her crouch and ambush, most of her top tier add ons come with WAY too high a penalty to justify the buff they give, and she has so many add ons that affect skill checks on jigsaw boxes which anyone who's played more than 10 minutes can hit regardless. Also things like Haemmorhage on RBTs are just wasting add ons.
She was looking straight at me while in chase and my timer was still ticking! I just disconnected because I was pissed, the time that I would be able to get to another box, I would’ve been dead.
I play on PS4, btw.