Already made this poll but I wanted to add some more options cuz I thought it'd be interesting and also make it anonymous, if there's a way to do that without making a whole nother poll then sry I didn't realize
Very much depends on the killer to decide if SB or DH was better. SB is better against more killers than DH is but DH is better against the truly oppressive killers like nurse/blight
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very much depends on the killer to decide if SB or DH was better. SB is better against more killers than DH is but DH is better against the truly oppressive killers like nurse/blight