Can you get banned for body blocking?
I've played a lot of games where the survivors say they'll report me for "holding the game hostage", can I actually get banned for this.
I've played a lot of games where the survivors say they'll report me for "holding the game hostage", can I actually get banned for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on the type of body blocking.
If you're standing at the top of the basement to wait out Borrowed Time, then that's fine, if you stand there for a long period of time then it is indeed bannable/reportable if it is deemed excessive.
If you trap a survivor in a corner to chainsaw them that's fine, if you trap them in the corner and do nothing for an excessive amount of time it can be bannable/reportable.
If you bodyblock then for several minutes (~10) in a corner, then its bannable indeed.
But its not bannable for example to hook someone in a basement and bodyblock other survivors such that they cant unhook
If it's meaningful body blocking you won't get banned. Thing like waiting out BT at basement stairs, trapping someone in a corner to chainsaw, waiting for RBT to kill the survivor, etc.