Cross-Progression
I feel like I've looked everywhere for this but I'm pretty sure its a no but is Cross-progression available between my PS4 account to my PC, if not is their any ideas of doing this in the near future.
Tagged:
Mod
I feel like I've looked everywhere for this but I'm pretty sure its a no but is Cross-progression available between my PS4 account to my PC, if not is their any ideas of doing this in the near future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is currently no cross-progression between PS and PC, correct.
At the moment we have no information if it will be implemented, I'm afraid.