I WANT My Open Beta Progress Erased for Release.
I may be in a minority here. I had fun playing the open beta but I'd like to have the progress of unlocks and other such things erased so that I can start the game FRESH. Is that possible? If so how?
I may be in a minority here. I had fun playing the open beta but I'd like to have the progress of unlocks and other such things erased so that I can start the game FRESH. Is that possible? If so how?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said write into Player Support on launch (https://twitter.com/MeetYourMaker/status/1640759502029856769?s=20). I think you'd make a request here https://support.meetyourmakergame.com/hc/en-us/requests/new