Hey
yo my name is moon I’m 20 and just looking for new friends to play dbd with I’m fairly new to the game, got it like 2 days ago but I understand how the game works and it doesn’t matter to me whether you’re new or experienced, just trying to have fun and meet new people I play on pc, NA
Comments
Hey, my name is Candy and I'm looking for people to play the game with. Let me know if you'd be interested.
Hey I’m interested add me on dbd flewtothemoon #b224 or my discord idontdance #2949
Hey I added you on dead by daylight I couldn't get your discord to work for some reason though.
What’s your discord?
Hi, i also looking for people to play. I'm 22 and have some game experience. My discord CrazyGarry#0222. Add me if you'd be intrested
You can add me if u want. Ps4 player. Alpha_Cormac#e4de
Hello I'm on ps5. My discord is Elite141nate#8306.