How do I report this
I went against a p100 and their steam profile said they had only 23 hrs in the game. I started recording, they didn't do anything weird during the trial, but their level is very sus.
I went against a p100 and their steam profile said they had only 23 hrs in the game. I started recording, they didn't do anything weird during the trial, but their level is very sus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they merged with epic they could be high prestige with low steam hour count.
But you support a report here -> https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and have their information still you can report it that way and just put it under exploits and they can determine if that is the case.
Epic games of Microsoft play store maybe?