LOSS OF SKINS AND CHARACTERS
Since this chapter has come out I keep getting an issue where all of my characters are back to base skins meaning I’ve to keep switching them back to the skins I want. It’s very very annoying but not the worst part of my story yet.
EVERY TIME I LOG ON the game keeps locking the spirit or the clown and taking away skins from me that I’ve PURCHASED. WITH REAL MONEY and taking days to return the items they’ve taken. It’s entirely random too like taking randoms masks from killers or locking a whole chapter away from me for a day.
FIX THIS ANNOYING CRAP
EVERY TIME I LOG ON the game keeps locking the spirit or the clown and taking away skins from me that I’ve PURCHASED. WITH REAL MONEY and taking days to return the items they’ve taken. It’s entirely random too like taking randoms masks from killers or locking a whole chapter away from me for a day.
FIX THIS ANNOYING CRAP
Comments
The reasons it's taking a few days to return the items is likely because you aren't closing the app, as annoying as this is - I think (I hope) if you go to PS4 Hub Menu, Hit Start (On DBD), and Close Application and load it back up again everything should be as normal.
I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you and I can't offer a full solution, if this doesn't help post it in the PS4 Bug Section on the forums.
This is why serious gamers have PCs.
this is happening on PC to.
One of the people i play SWF with had this problem with her Meg last night. She lost all her cosmetics for her for like a game, then had to reapply them
This usually fixed an issue I was having like this.
Take it as a sign and stop buying things from the store.