The biggest gift for the community

Would be BBQ&C in the shrine.
Most of the players would go mental to see that lmao

Comments

  • I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together, have a mori Christmas from the Dead by Daylight team!!!
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    A mori Christmas LOL have my upvote.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    Lol they shouldn't add that because newer players would have ridiculously powerful builds without earning it, the crutch perks you mentioned are FAR too powerful. ^^

  • Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    Lol they shouldn't add that because newer players would have ridiculously powerful builds without earning it, the crutch perks you mentioned are FAR too powerful. ^^

    Hmm, perhaps Diversion will be in the shrine as well or is that also too OP 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    I wouldn't put Streetwise, now Boil Over is more of a crutch.

    Boil Over too OP, devs plz nerf.

  • Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I shall predict the next shrine
    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    Lol they shouldn't add that because newer players would have ridiculously powerful builds without earning it, the crutch perks you mentioned are FAR too powerful. ^^

    Exactly, the newer players who already get bullied by derankers should only get crap perks so the experience is even better. Lmao imagine a game is that grindy that u need put hundred of hours to get a viable build... Oh Wait !
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I shall predict the next shrine

    Fire up, surveillance, streetwise and prove thyself, all the crutch perks together have a mori Christmas 

    Lol they shouldn't add that because newer players would have ridiculously powerful builds without earning it, the crutch perks you mentioned are FAR too powerful. ^^

    Hmm, perhaps Diversion will be in the shrine as well or is that also too OP 

    Far too op