Key not working??
On Autohaven wreckers I tried to use a key, but the hatch was so far in the garage corner that the key apparently couldn't reach. What is going on?
On Autohaven wreckers I tried to use a key, but the hatch was so far in the garage corner that the key apparently couldn't reach. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was the key green or not?
Green keys can not open hatches, you need purple or skeleton (red) keys.
Other than that, I don't know. I have used my keys without any problem.
If you can not reach the front of the hatch (for example if the hatch spawned halfway inside a tree) you can not get into position in front of the hatch to activate the key and open it.
The door was right in the corner. Why let it spawn where it can't be reached? Fix the game, devs. Less cosmetics - more quality!
The team that works on fixing bugs is totally different from the team that does cosmetics.