The game keeps crashing with an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION message
For the past year and a half, the game started crashing on me. Before it was infrequent and barely sometimes. Now it's gotten ridiculous. Now I wouldn't mind the crash as much if there wasn't an exponentially growing timer penalty for each crash. I've had to stop playing for weeks while only playing for MAYBE a few hours or so in one day. I would really appreciate help on the matter. Below is the specs to my laptop and attached is a screenshot of the error that popped up.
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID 13F4342F-0D59-4246-9574-D9ADEAEC0EFB
Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA591
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Dead By Daylight Crash Reporter 3_25_2023 10_01_33 PM.png
Comments
And just now I got this error message that I've never seen before.
Dead By Daylight Crash Reporter 3_26_2023 9_06_14 PM.png