Will I keep the Meet Your Maker Cosmetics?
If I buy Meet Your Maker, get the DbD cosmetics, then refund MYM, will I keep the cosmetics in DbD?
If I buy Meet Your Maker, get the DbD cosmetics, then refund MYM, will I keep the cosmetics in DbD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you even ask this here? We don't know because the game isn't out yet, and the devs probably aren't going to help you game their system.
Don't get your hopes up, I bought Deathgarden years ago for the DBD cosmetics, and when they cancelled it they ended up giving them away to everyone for free. Rolled.