Can someone explain this

So the killer is slugging the second to last survivor on the ground and full on slugging now here's the thing you can't just go and rescue them because that's a death sentence basically the killer can simply down you and the other survivor getting the 4k.

So the only solution you have is basically wait because you know that the killer will just slug the last survivor until they find you. Now here's the kicker the killer will suddenly pick up the survivor drop them repeatedly until they escape the grasp and then all of sudden they start working together to kill off that other survivor and then they get hatch.

Now here's the thing what are you supposed to do your basically signing a death sentence to go down because the killer is slugging plus if the killer has a good power such has trickster or huntress then that's more of a death sentence so I don't get why someone who is on the ground slugged will suddenly think I'm going to target a teammate for no reason other then I guess they just got upset.

I know there's going to be "Well you weren't doing anything so they will target you." Here's the other thing I have done it in the past and the outcome was simple I went down my teammate went down we both got hooked and killed so what am I supposed to do now plus it would make sense for me trying to save them if let's say the exit gates were powered so there was that fighting chance but there were 3 gens left unless my teammate is Otz I don't think that's happening.

Then again this post is just a massive dumpster fire of complaining.

Comments

  • I've been in this situation many times before.

    I've asked for a perk that has a trade-off. Survivors cannot read my aura at all, but I get some kind of buff (or perk, duh) in exchange. Another solution is not showing other survivors auras to each other when in the dying state if there are only 2 remaining survivors. The standing survivor can see the dying survivor and can choose to pick them up or wait. But, perks like Empathy, Bond, and Aftercare still exist.

    For now, just give the killer the 4k. If you try to hide and "waste the killer's and the dying survivor's time" then they will happily team up against you, even if waiting is the safest and smartest play for you to make. If you give up right away then the slugged survivor won't be given the chance to grief you and be rewarded for it. (Seeing a troll get rewarded is far worse than simply dying, imo.)

  • No killer player wouldn't mind seeing a survivor beckoning with T-bagging on the hatch. When I play Survivor myself, I know it's going to happen, so I bring immortality with me.