A survivor, who actually cares about the game for both sides

Just like with a lot of others, these changes are not gonna be good. I see a lot of killers complain about the nerfs but trust me when I say y’all won’t notice it cause survivors won’t be doing gens while we are waiting to be healed. If the game is gonna hold killers hands this bad the game won’t be enjoyable for them (hence Tofu getting off killer more and more.) The gens progress had a nerf to make them take longer. Anything else at this point would be over kill.

as far as the healing challenges:

I think a simple solution to these healings changes are to make a medkit a single use and add the extra bit of time. The altruistic healing could also have a bit extra time too. But what’s gonna be hard is the fact that COH isn’t gonna be able to have a self heal option. This is such a nerf to efficiency over all that there won’t be anymore casual games. Because if soemone needs a heal it’s gonna rely on another person giving up a generator to heal them. And it’s hard enough in solo q to get another survivor to heal you. So allow COH to let you self heal but add the extra 8 seconds, but also to set the boon add an extra 10 second. So it’s gonna be more of a task to get the boon up. We already know that every killer is gonna have sloppy butcher and franklins after these updates. So please just rethink that fact that you are limiting survivor efficiencies.

Comments

  • What changes if I run botany+bond? So as a survivor I need to basically give up 1 perk slot for camping, tunneling and 3 genning to be nerfed? Oh noooo I need to find someone with my bond to get healed.