The Twins changes are coming
Next year, probably
I have never seen a killer be neglected this long
Next year, probably
I have never seen a killer be neglected this long
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can see why. There is only enough room for Mikaela cosmetics
FWIW, the CoH change is massive for Twins in particular.
I was secretly hoping they would buff Baby Teeth or something small, only for my feeble hopes and dreams to be crushed and i will never be happy again...
and Dead Hard.
I don't want a Twins rework. They're just going to gut them.
They just need to revert the DS stun on successful Victor pounce.
Fix taking him hostage.
Allow Victor to snuff boons.
She could use a few addon changes too.
They don't need a full rework, just tweaks.