The anniversary is gonna be a banger

Don't take my word for it. I just have a feeling that the 7th Anniversary is going to slay. I don't know why. This anniversary could surprise us all in a good way and if it's a great success then good job behaviour.

Comments

  • Shroompy will remember that...

  • Yes. The next killer is going to be Rita Repulsa, with a Lord Zed Legendary cosmetic. The Survivors will be Tommy and Kimberly and they will be the first to be able to mori killers by summoning their Megazord and stomping on them. I can't wait!

  • I’m expecting Alien if it’s licensed or a vampire killer if it’s original. Either way hype. I think licensed is way more likely though.

  • Well, it’s kind of near the impossible to actually fail point. If I should put on my tin-foil hat, I could suggest the last two chapters were purposely bad so that the Anniversary chapter will feel 100 times better after these last 6 months lol~