Why can I switch survivors but cannot switch a killer?
Greetings.
Welp, I don't get it, while in lobby, I can switch through different survivors but when it comes to the killers the button is just unactive? Is it a bug or...?
Greetings.
Welp, I don't get it, while in lobby, I can switch through different survivors but when it comes to the killers the button is just unactive? Is it a bug or...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's intentional. Each killer has their own MMR (matchmaking rating) so when you click ready, it's using that killer's particular MMR to match you with the survivors - which is why you can't switch. The survivor side doesn't have individual MMR per survivor - you have one rating for the entire side, so you can switch survivors freely.
Thanks for your answer, I didn't know that each killer has his/her own MMR