Game ended immediately right after it began.
Now usually this only happens if the killer dcs
However, I was killer, and one survivor DC'd roughly one minute into the match.
Is this a bug? Or was something new added?
Now usually this only happens if the killer dcs
However, I was killer, and one survivor DC'd roughly one minute into the match.
Is this a bug? Or was something new added?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that has been around for a long time. You don't see it often, but it happens when someone disconnects in the loading screen but everyone else has finished loading.
Or something. I have no idea. But I've seen it before, multiple times.