Opinion one every glyph

Red- The original nothing bad or good and a simple challenge

Blue- Not to hard most of the time I get blindness which doesn't effect the game for to long

Pink- A challenge but fair just quickly ducking can reset that timer

Orange- Haven't really done much of that glyph challenge so I don't really know how to feel about it

Purple- A bit tedious as I have to drop what I'm doing to take care of that but once it's done it's done

Green- A bit annoying to spot and at end game stressful to find them all still confused on how they spawn if it's the gens you do or others

Yellow- extremely annoying I can be on the dot with the skill check press and yet it still register it as a bad skill check which is disappears and just shows up on the other side of the map

Comments