Do Yellow glyphs not respawn?
I failed a yellow glyph and started wondering to find it and can't find it anywhere I searched all over the map do they just not respond if you fail them?
I failed a yellow glyph and started wondering to find it and can't find it anywhere I searched all over the map do they just not respond if you fail them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They respawn, I found 8 different ones in a single trial (the bug kept making it lag every time i attempted it) - they usually spawn quite near the last one you failed, but it can be quite random too. If you have good headphones you can hear them from a pretty fair distance, note they can also spawn in some awkward places like behind crates that are hard to see. Just keep looking and you'll find it, they are rough on some maps to pinpoint, multi floor or very large maps in particular, coldwind is also hard because of the corn.