Unable to Hit Body Blocking Survivors at Hook

Hey all,

In the clip below, you can see that the killer, me, is trying to hook a survivor I had on my shoulder. Unfortunately, two survivors crouched in front of the hook blocking me. What happens next is weird, and I am unable to explain, but I failed to hit the body blocking survivors. My weapon wouldn't swing, and the option to use my weapon didn't come up. Is this some new cheat? Any ideas?

https://youtu.be/ZPPDYpM_iN0


Comments

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Hey all,

    In the clip below, you can see that the killer, me, is trying to hook a survivor I had on my shoulder. Unfortunately, two survivors crouched in front of the hook blocking me. What happens next is weird, and I am unable to explain, but I failed to hit the body blocking survivors. My weapon wouldn't swing, and the option to use my weapon didn't come up. Is this some new cheat? Any ideas?

    https://youtu.be/ZPPDYpM_iN0

    I do belive it's a bug. I seen it happen to a content creator(I can't remember which one) and I've had it happen to me once as well.

  • Considering the spike in lag/chunky FPS I think its a connection issue, maybe the server/client is disagreeing if you swung and need to enter cooldown, either way please submit this to the bug reports as they'll have a better answer for you!