PS5 - Lead by Example Tome challenge Bugged
Step 1 : Select Lead by Example challenge
Step 2 : Play as the Knight in a public match
Step 3 : Injure a survivor, while using the perk Hex: Face the Darkness
Step 4 : Notice that when survivors would scream from the hex I would get a challenge progress to appear on the screen (I.e. 1/8 completed).
Step 5 : After the match ended I would check the challenge progress and it would still show 0/8 completed.
Additional information
- Character played - Knight
- Perks played - Hex: Face the Darkness, Nowhere to Hide, Overcharge, Call of Brine
- Map - Eyrie of Crows
- Frequency of the issue - Happened once. Will report back if the issue persists.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I'm pretty sure you need to do that challenge in a single match
You are correct. I guess I didn’t read the fine print in the challenge haha.