I know, no one cares, but.... I did it!!!

Was grinding this stupid achievement since Wesker's release. Almost every day. Sincere thanks to all those survivors that helped me to achieve this excruciating goal. And finger to toxic campers/tunnelers/griefers/dc'ers/trolls that tried to spoil it (in every map and RPD in particular).

The more pain only "Legedary Survivor" gave me. And slightly less and more boring: "Taking one for the team"

image.png


But I want especially thanks BHVR that after "Project W" we didn't have any stupid achievement like this one anymore. They all, surprisingly, are too easy. And I hope in future Devs will make them more realistic (no cake ones and no insane-grindy ones).

For example:

Chorus of Chaos - you literally need to play no more than 8 games naturally. Pain Resonance, Infectious Fright, just playing Doc, you literally would have hard time not to get it. It easily could be 200.

On the other hand, trapper achievement need to play A LOT. Not that it's hard, but very tiresome (you don't need to catch survivor, you need especially pick him up), comparing to Legion, for example, where you can get it in one match (I got in two).

Thrill of the Chase - 10 times: 3-4 games as Merchant, A Fast Death - 8 times: Knight, Play with your food, you name it, Ghost in the Machine - 50 times: few games as Sadako or Wraith.


Outbreak Breakout should be 1 time (like every map "repair main gen", even with escape part). Because it is super luck dependant and random. So many stars have to be aligned. Took me more than half a year of chore.


As achievement-junkie I can say, the most fun and thrilling achievements are ones where you need to do something tricky and prepare for it, not grind it for years.

Like in the book (grotesque example): hit survivors 500 times - bad challenge. Hit survivors that are exposed and exhausted 8 times in one match or hook 4 survivors during EGC in one match - good challenges.



So, I wish everyone fun and no boring/grindy/unfair challenges and happy hunting/surviving! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments