Need help understanding bans
Okay so I have Googled my question a million times and cannot find the answer I'm looking for so this is my last hope. I was banned on my main account for exploiting. It is an in game ban applied by the developers, not a VAC ban. But it also banned an account that I had the game library shared with and also had the same phone number on it. Okay that makes sense. So I made an entirely new account with a different phone number, email, everything and I turned off my family library sharing. I play for about 48 minutes (no exploits are even on my computer) and I get a permanent ban. I have just wiped my entire computer and I had to reinstall DBD before I could even play on this account. I'm not sure why I keep getting banned especially on these fresh accounts that are not under the same phone number. Anytime I look up what an in game ban applies to it tells me that it is connected to the phone number, but since I used a different phone number it makes no sense that I got banned if that was true. Can somebody help me understand what is going on here or how in game bans actually work?
Comments
We do not discuss bans publicly.
If you want more information, please contact Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight