Knight's HEX: FACE THE DARKNESS Bug

Platfrom: PC-Steam Bug: in my most recent Knight match i was running a tier 2 HEX: FACE THE DARKNESS and i had sacrificed all but 1 survivor. Even though they were already dead i kept getting notifications as if the Leon i had just killed was still alive. This continued to happen until the last survivor escaped because i kept getting notifs in different directions.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I would also like to add this case

    initial situation: gates are open. all survivors healthy. one survivor gets injured and runs out still injured through the gate and left the trial.

    bug: his face the darkness hex stays lit and the remaining healthy survivors keep screeming until his totem was cleansed

  • I would also want to point out that on PC steam version at least, you scream even if you are on the ground and ppl already healed.

  • Just throwing my 2 cents in and I'm experiencing this bug as well. I use this perk on Pig because it works well with her stealth mechanic, but then I keep getting screams from survivors on hook, or survivors that are already dead! The one with them being already dead is extra confusing because if there's only one survivor left I get false notifications from survivors that are already gone.

    So ironically... Pig nerfed again! ๐Ÿ˜…

  • This bug is still present as of August 1st 2023, had it happen to me with a survivor who got killed with Pig's trap and another who died on hook in the same match.

    I was playing Pig on Badham Preschool

    Perks: Hex: Face The Darkness, Hex: Plaything, Thwack! and Infectious Fright

    Addons: Rules Set No.2 and Crate of Gears