Can't get past initial Screen on PSN

Can't get past initial Screen on PSN

Description: When trying to open the game, i get the errors 8024 and 8007 sometimes, other times I get prompted that I need an internet connection when I do have one and are even logged into PSN. Sometimes when the servers respond and I start loading in, I get the error 107 "The save game could not be read". I've tried reinstalling the PS5 version, using the PS4 version, resetting my internet settings and I can't get past the initial screen on DBD but other games/services work as expected. Some times I get my provider ID, not sure if it's for my ISP or the server, but can be shared If needed.

I play on North American servers. Additional info can be provided.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Try to get past initial screen

Step 3 : Wait and see the errors

Frequency of the issue: Since yesterday, if I get in by any chance I can't play the game due to server errors.

Tagged: Pending

Comments