the only thing the skull merchant is good for is
rule 34 she is an m1 killer basically a nerfd trapper her power is terable i have tried playing her but shes terable no loop counter drones do jack and waste of your money
rule 34 she is an m1 killer basically a nerfd trapper her power is terable i have tried playing her but shes terable no loop counter drones do jack and waste of your money
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and before you say oh i cant spell im dyslexic
Maybe it's just not the right killer for you. You should use something else.
Nobody forced you to buy or to play this killer ๐ I understand why people don't like the killer, but personally I really like her (and Im not alone). The only thing I don't understand is the point of this thread, apart from: "Mimimi I cant 4k with SM! Wah wah wah..."