Devs, please, take your time
DBD is in the worst state it's ever been. Skull merchant is one of the worst killer ever, because holding 3 generators until survs get ######### up and quit is no fun. At the same time, genrush and tunneling are out of control (and they exist to counter each other because both objectives must be fast af, for example killers kill fast because if they don't kill fast they see all gens popped).
You keep nerfing meaningless killer's perks (for example ruin and pop), destroying them for no apparent reason and, where appropriate, without touching the "unfun" part (see eruption, instead of replacing incapacitated with "block exploded generators", devs preferred to shoot the perk into the stratosphere).
At the same time, perks such as prove thyself remain quietly in the game untouched. Perks that speed up your objective so much, without any prerequisites, are not healthy for the game; imagine a perk that make hook's timers go 20% faster without any prerequisites, this will be healthy? Obviously no, and don't mention monstruos shrine because requires the killer to be at least 24 meters away from the hook.
So, devs why don't you take your time and instead of throwing a crap chapter into the game every 3 months don't you focus on balancing the game? You take 3, 4 even 5 months to look at every perk in the game, every single item, power and stuff and balance them in a way that prevents gen from flying and, at the same time, discourages tunneling. Simply put, why don't you focus on making sure both goals go hand in hand and aren't dictated by perks that speed them up too much or by a killer who has to kill fast to prevent genrush?
For example: as a surv I keep the killer in chase for a minute in a row, the killer continues to chase me and, consequently, he is punished because he obviously makes mistakes in chase, allowing the other survs to repair the generators. At the same time, if I play killer and down a surv in 20 seconds and hook him/her, it's only fair that I shouldn't already see 2 gens started because I played it well, I did a very short chase and I was rewarded because the other survs didn't have time to repair a generator.
Comments