Bugged Hooks
Twice today I’ve played as Legion in Yamaoko’s estate and both times I wasn’t able to hook a single person. Like there was no prompt. Nobody had sabotaged the hooks and I checked all the survivor’s perks to see if maybe one of them had some weird anti-hooking perk or anything that I didn’t know about, but none of them had anything to do with sabotaging hooks only one or two of the survivors had unhooking perks.
A while ago while I was playing as a survivor it seemed a Huntress encountered the same problem as the entire game she didn’t seem to be able to hook anyone, but the map was Father Campbell’s Chapel that time instead if I remember correctly at least. She was definitely a skilled Huntress, based off her prestige and the rank I was in at the time, so I’m not sure if this has been an ongoing problem or not but it should probably get checked out just in case.
Comments