No repeat map feature
Okay I really love the idea behind this feature, it's something I've wanted in the game for a long time. There have been times when I've gotten the same map 3 times in a row, and not even when they were boosted. So I'm happy you guys added this
But I have played about 50 games since the new chapter and I still have not seen the new Shelter Woods. I've played on the overhauled Red Forest maps a couple times each, but no SW. I have been wanting to see a rework for this map for a looooong time, I've always complained that Balanced Landing was essentially useless on it so I was so happy to see you guys give the map some love. But I'm unable to play on it. ๐
Comments
Yeah, good idea bad execution. Also if you want to play on it you can select it in custom games. I've played on it and it's nothing to ride home about, it's good visually but now there's a lot of stuff blocking your path and the collision is weird. It's absolutely miserable to play on as certain killers, hillbilly, huntress, and blight come to mind. Played the map as billy and it was one of the most miserable experiences I've had in game.
I can't comment on how it is for survivor though, because I don't play survivor. If I had to guess it's probably good for survivors.