I feel like I have been robbed by behaviour
On 7th march I had purchased a 4025 cell pack but instead of receiving my cells I received this
Since I got a receipt notifying me I was charged.i restarted my game multiple times but I still didn't receive my cells. I even spent money on the cheapest cell pack to try replicate the issue to see if it was actually a Xbox issue but when I did make that purchase it was fine and I received my 500 cells.
Imediately I got on to customer support and after 6 days of trying to resolve the issue. It took 6 days because they would take 6 hours to reply during the emails. They said that they aren't resolving my issue as they don't do refunds I corrected them saying I did not want a refund just the cells which I was missing they still refused. I had tried to contact Xbox support for a refund after that point but my refund was denied.
I know it's been over a week now but I really want my cells which i originally purchased since I have been charged it is safe to say that behavior received my money from the original purchase I would very much like my cells.
What can I do from here because its really peeing me off that behavior haven't done anything about this and I don't want other people to go though what I did. So I feel it best to tell what happened to me. For others peoples sake.

Comments
I'm afraid but there is nothing we can do here to help you with this, it's something Support has to sort out.