I was locked in the generator skill check animation. Even while I was being chased by the killer! Then when the killer hooked me I was in this swimming animation while I was on the hook, and the generator skill check was still showing. There was no way for me to do the hook skill checks, because the generator skill check was just frozen on screen. But more importantly, I was just floating in front of the hook like a fish in an aquarium but my arms were flailing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was locked in the generator skill check animation. Even while I was being chased by the killer! Then when the killer hooked me I was in this swimming animation while I was on the hook, and the generator skill check was still showing. There was no way for me to do the hook skill checks, because the generator skill check was just frozen on screen. But more importantly, I was just floating in front of the hook like a fish in an aquarium but my arms were flailing.