Issues with "unknown error" when quitting games.

Captura de pantalla (22).png Captura de pantalla (21).png


[PC gamer. Platform: Steam. It happens to me very often, whenever I leave each game. And whenever I exit to the start menu.]

Hello good. I've been getting an error since I started playing DBD. Every time I finish a game and go to the start menu I get an "unknown error" error message and it means that if I'm playing with friends, it kicks me out of the lobby and I can't go back in with anyone.


Also at the end of the game and giving me my rewards, when I am in the "progression" section I always get an error message saying "progression error, restart the game".


I need help, I've been having this error for 1 year now and I want to play quietly. It happens to me very often, whenever I leave each game. Attached evidence.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments