Questions for Dredge Mains (RIP Dredge (for now) ๐๐)
So, after taking a killer test online The Dredge got a near perfect score (950 points). I ended up purchasing him and he's a really fun killer to play (I would highly recommend buying him if you like killers that have a moderately high skill ceiling while not being too complex, transformative add-ons, high mobility and can anti-loop). And even though it's currently killswitched, I would like to know a few things before he comes back in order to play with him more efficiently:
- How can I effectively teleport to lockers during a chase? (Whenever I tried I either end up falling way behind or losing the survivor entirely)
- Which add-ons work well with each other?
- How do I use nightfall to it's full extent?
- What are some good builds? (Even though I already have a few other suggestions would be greatly appreciated)
Tysm <3
Comments