Initialization Error
Anyone else having the initialization error on XBOX? I’ve been trying to play the game for hours but no such luck, I can’t even log in to the game.
Is this an xbox server issue or sometginf else?
Anyone else having the initialization error on XBOX? I’ve been trying to play the game for hours but no such luck, I can’t even log in to the game.
Is this an xbox server issue or sometginf else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you have seen some of the bug report already, there are plenty of XBox players affected
so.. it seems like it might be an Xbox server issue, last week there has been an issue confirmed by Microsoft, maybe that’s not completely resolved
They are aware and looking into it:
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1635357825789759490?s=46&t=JgBYqyq8ZKZO5Kp0mOVlLw