Matchmaking incentives weird timings?

Hey guys!

So I play on EU. Generally, Matchmaking Incentives (MMI) are very consistent here. Killer is always 100% towards evening, like from 18-to 2 am. and then switches to survivor. However, lately, I've it takes me at least 30 seconds to find a game as survivor, and many times its a few minutes, while finding games as killer is almost never longer than 30 seconds, even if the MMI is 100% towards survivor (at night).

Is this normal? What explains this?

I tend to think my killer MMR is relatively high, and my survivor MMR must be relatively low. (These are obviously just guesses). Maybe there are a lot more killers at my survivor MMR than survivors, but still not enough, but then not enough killer at my killer MMR, while not enough survivors to have the MMI?

I realized I am quite confused by this whole system.

Comments