What do you play when you're not on dbd?

Been having a blast on destiny 2 recently, bought the new dlc and made my titan look like a space marine from warhammer

186ce90770964-587289d047c3b840f9cda63887c7f597ea3fd5f5-797_message_429694825528349_1678495412220.jpg


Comments

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Been having a blast on destiny 2 recently, bought the new dlc and made my titan look like a space marine from warhammer

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3J8VRSURQGE7/186ce90770964-587289d047c3b840f9cda63887c7f597ea3fd5f5-797-message-429694825528349-1678495412220.jpg

    I play a lot of different games myself, but most of the time, I play Hunt: Showdown or Rainbow Six Siege.

  • Currently playing _Lorelai_ which is the only game from the "Devil Came Through Here" saga I haven't completed.

    Seriously, those Harvester studio games have some of the best story-writing I have ever come across in games.

  • Been playing a lot of borderlands recently. Finished 3 and am currently playing 2

    Also been playing Fallout new vegas. Highly recommend if you haven’t played it yet

  • Gotta say I do love me some Fortnite and Overwatch 2 with the boys. They're definitely games that are incredibly elevated by the presence of friends, much like playing Surv in DBD. These are pretty much my 'all-the-time' games.

    My 'sometimes' games are the ones that are definitely in my heart and have marked me, but that I don't play all the time because I don't feel like it, or because I finished them.

    Examples of these include Team Fortress 2, A Hat In Time, Doki Doki Literature Club, Indie Pogo, Project M +, Sable, Dino Run, Rain World and SpeedRunners.

  • Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 remake and 3 remake when I can afford it Resident Evil 4 remake

    Horizon Zero Dawn, just started Horizon Forbidden West

    Detroit: Become Human

    GTA and Friday the 13th from time to time.

    The Last of us Part 1, 2

    Vampire the Masquerade, but I rather play Zero Build and Save The World.

    Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider

1 2 ›