Game Crashed When Playing as Skull Merchant (Seemingly Random)

Platform: both Steam and Epic Games

Killer: The Skull Merchant

How to replicate: I honestly have no idea. One match I was checking where a claw trapped Survivor was while keeping another Survivor in a bad spot, and then the game crashed.

The other match, I had downed a Renato, and was about to chase away a Nea with a Flashlight. The other Survivor left, another Renato, got Exposed by a nearby drone. Then the game crashed.

My DC penalty shot up through the moon because of this, so now I get to spend an hour trying to figure out what I did wrong. Until I hear otherwise, it was playing the Skull Merchant.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had a similar totally random crash while playing as the Skull Merchant, so that's a little more evidence that it's her.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I had a similar totally random crash while playing as the Skull Merchant, so that's a little more evidence that it's her.

    Anytime I've crashed lately, it's been playing as her or against her. It's definitely her.